If you stop and reflect, consider the closest people to you and how they benefit your mental health. Perhaps they provide an open ear when you need to vent; or maybe they support you during challenging times. If you're unsure, here are a few signs to know someone is good for your mental health:
- You fully trust them.
- You both utilize open and honest communication.
- You feel safe and secure with them.
- You hold yourselves both accountable.
- They respect your boundaries.
- Support during challenging moments.
- They celebrate your wins with you.