- Try rescheduling, cancelling, or adjusting your schedule to accommodate personal time and a mental break.
- Make a to-do list and define what you can tackle today versus later in the week.
- Get plenty of sleep. It's hard to be happy when you feel exhausted.
- Ensure you're eating three daily meals and you're hydrated.
- Schedule activities that make you happy.
- Recognize and honor your needs and what you can give yourself.
As always, confide in loved ones to brainstorm the best solution. It can be a burden to struggle being burnt out alone.